1.10.2009

Little Superheroes

One of the things that I've been busy doing recently, especially over the holidays, is sewing. I love using my sewing machine! I love discovering new things with it and creating things on it. I even love being able to repair old things too.

Just lotsa things.

These little superhero capes were inspired by so many...

  1. the very first cape I made (a red Disney's Sleeping Beauty "Prince Phillip" cape) and all the children who have made it their own during play
  2. many many internet sites and blogs where others have made their own or sell them
  3. and a neighbor, who so badly wants to make some for her kids

Visit Sweet Bee's blog for an adorable video of the capes in action.

The hours of imaginative play and the happiness of a child is beautiful.

I find so much joy in creating.

2 comments:

Bianca said...

my kids seriously love their capes! you are so good on that sewing machine

emily sue said...

o.k. now i am inspired once again. i love the capes you made and i need to find an ounce of time to devote to making some. thanks for the inspiration...