1.15.2009

Once upon an afghan...

Crocheting is one of my favorite things to do to relax or wind down. I learned and started to crochet five years ago. My first completed piece was a baby afghan, which I still have. And since then I have accomplished many other projects - all except one that I have given as gifts. No two projects have ever been the same, and that's only because I love to try new patterns that I come across and haven't done yet.

It is difficult to say if I've ever had a favorite pattern, but here are two that I have completed most recently.

The purple afghan pictured below is called Sweet Dreams and came from a Best of Terry Kimbrough Baby Afghansbook. The book is complete with 24 patterns and beautiful pictures of each cozy wrap. I love how the afghan turned out in the purple - and it's perfect for those little ones that love to push their tiny fingers through blankets.

The next one is a free pattern from Posie Gets Cozy. The Tiramisu Baby Blanket is as delicious as it sounds. This was the first time that I used 100% cotton yarn and I think it is gorgeous. Of course the ribbon weaved through the edge of the blanket ties it all together. Thank you Posie Gets Cozy - I did enjoy!

Perhaps you have favorite pattern you would like to share. I always love a new idea or project that I hope to get to one day. Or if you don't crochet, I would still love to hear what one of your favorite things to do is.

4 comments:

Alicia P. said...

Absolutely beautiful! You did a wonderful job!

Bianca said...

Love them both, but I'm partial to the purple one...and you know why ;)

emily sue said...

you amaze me once again! they are beautiful! I love the Tiramisu one...does your talent ever end?

Leafy420store said...

Exotic cart is a well known prefilled THC oil cartridge, and stoners from the west to east drift use them. ... Our cartscontain premium lab tried THC Oil which these days, is hard to find. Our pre-filled cannabis cartridges are ideal for vaping Maryjane in a hurry.
mario carts
exotic carts
dankwoods for sale
brass knuckles vape
buy carts
mario carts flavors
buy pink rutz
rovebrand
mario cartridges
mario carts for sale
stiiizy pods
space monkey meds
organic smart carts
mario carts thc
smart carts
buy blue dream online
buy mario carts vape
buy runtz
buy white runtz
710 kingpin vapes
moonrock clear carts
kingpen gelato
buy Ak-47
buy skywalker og online
runtz
rove carts
cereal carts
buy weed
dankvapes
space monkey meds
dank vapes
organic smart carts
mario carts thc
smart carts
buy runtz
710 kingpin vapes
buy afghan haze
buy og kush
buy white runtz