11.11.2008

12 Days of Junkie

Who doesn't like to be a winner? Which is why I'm doing this post. I've been following the Tip Junkie blog for a while and she always has great tips and ideas for everything from bloggers and Mom-preneurs across the internet.

Today marks Day 1 of her 12 Days of Junkie, to help promote & feature some of the amazing women who have joined the Mom-preneur Shop-a-thon. There will be two winners everyday for the next 12 days. Yea!! I hope I win something, because these Mom-preneurs really have some cute stuff.

Click on over and see what it's all about, and enter yourself in the giveaway too if you want, but just so you know I'm feeling lucky. Hahaha...I can only hope.

1 comment:

Tip Junkie said...

You won the Chick-Covers from the Tip Junkie giveaway. Please email Chiccovers@aol.com with your contact information to redeem your prize.