10.28.2008

Thanksgiving Wood Craft

I really want to do a craft. Who wants to do one with me? Let me know and I'll have all the supplies ready for you. I hoped to work on it Saturday, November 1st.

I have so many ideas but in the interest of time, I need to try to keep it simple. So I was thinking about doing some 3.5 inch blocks spelling out GOBBLE with a turkey shape. And maybe some stacking blocks with two or three thanksgiving related words.

I don't have pictures of any of these ideas as they are crafts that I want to do. But an example of what I have done before with blocks can be seen on a previous post or here.

Another option would be that if you see something else that I've done in the blocks that you like, for example the Autumn BLOCKS, you could do those too as I have saved all my stencils from previous crafts.

Post a comment if you are interested and I'll forward you the details of cost and location of the activity.

3 comments:

Bianca said...

awww...I'm so sad that I won't be there (well, I would be if I wasn't so many miles away in Alabama!)

Don't have too much fun without me...although I'm sure you will, because I know how much fun these craft groups can be!

Claudine said...

I wish I was going to be around on Saturday, that would be so much fun, and I could REALLY use a craft day! (not to mention fall decorations!) Let me know when you have another craft day, I'd love to attend!

Shiv said...

We have inventory this weekend and so I will be working :( The overtime is nice, but I'd rather be playing :) I hope you have fun!