9.08.2008

Primary Children's Medical Center

**UPDATE** The auction has ended. The sketchbook sold for $410 - all of which was donated to Primary Children's Medical Center. What an awesome experience to have been a part of! I couldn't help leaving the hospital with thoughts of "what could I do next?" Thank you everyone who supported this wonderful cause.

You may or may not be aware, that Randy and I have been working on an ebay auction to raise funds for Primary Children’s Medical Center. During our trip to San Diego in July, Randy collected original signed sketches from a number of talented and well-known artists. It was very exciting for us and we were overwhelmed by the artist’s willingness and generosity to contribute.

Ever since our return from San Diego, we’ve been jumping through all sorts of hoops trying to be in compliance with all of the required policies, relating to auctioning for a charity. However, we are very excited to let you know that the sketchbook auction is finally under way and wanted to share it with you.

We would also ask you to share this with everyone you know who may be interested. It is for a great cause, and it is an amazing sketchbook.

Here are the links to the auction and the story behind the sketchbook.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Josselyn... I am so glad you found my blog, I haven't seen you and Randy since you moved 3 or 4 years ago. Where are you guys now? Anyways, cute blog and you guys sound really busy. Love all your crafts/cakes and girl accessories. You are so talented. I've added your blog to my blog list. Keep in touch.

Christina said...

I saw the book sold for over $400, great job guys! We are in the same support group all the Allen's (Intermountain Healing Hearts) and I have been following Parker's story for many months. In fact we saw then last Saturday. What a small world!

The Davis'