8.24.2008

How difficult can it be?

Why is it that I find this blogging thing so intimidating? Everyone else can do it, and I always think that I can do just about anything or at least try to. So here I go...how difficult can it be?

Please leave lots of comments and suggestions, as I most certainly will need and appreciate them, and would also love to hear how you are doing.

This blog will serve as a place for me to share all the creative things that I am involved with. Perhaps I will even inspire you, or better yet we could plan a time when we could do some together.

This summer has been extremely busy, but not without tons of fun and even exercising some creativity. Most recently I've done several baby bracelets and hair accessories, a wood sign, and a few cakes. Here is a cake that I just did for my aunt and uncle's 25th wedding anniversary celebration. (It was a replica of their original wedding cake - with a little creative license).

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! You blogged :D

The cake turned out so good! You are so talented.

Shiv said...

I will definitely be keeping on tabs on you through your blog...and one of these days I may even make one of my own :)

Maxmomma said...

That cake is GORGEOUS!!!! I am so thoroughly impressed! It is fun to hear about your adventures- I'm so glad you are starting to blog. I'll keep posted on it.

P.S. Thanks for posting the pic- I always love to see those.

gordon, cindy and carter said...

Hi Josselyn! This cake is amazing...great job :) Come check out our blog too. I love keeping in contact with friends and family through it! It's so good to hear from you :)
Cindy

Christina said...

Josselyn,

I am glad you sent the link to your blog. I am excited to see what you guys have been up to. We are doing good and keeping busy. Didn't we say we were going to get together and then haven't yet? We would love to see you guys!

Christina (and Matt) Davis

emily sue said...

Josselyn,
The cake is beautiful. You have incredible talents! Can't wait to get together for lunch!
Emily

Randall Sly said...

Nice Blog... I hope you like posting.

Love lots